The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program is one of the latest citizenship by investment programs in the Caribbean.
Established in 2016, it’s already one of the most successful Saint Lucia Citizenship Programs. Right after the Saint Lucia citizenship grant, benefits to foreign investors and brand new Saint Lucia citizens are immediate and meet all the expectations. Application to Saint Lucia citizenship is also very simple by the hand of experienced authorized agents like Second Passport —the only ones that can promote the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program and submit applications to the Citizenship by Investment Board on your behalf.
The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program offers several investment options from US $100,000. This top Saint Lucia citizenship program can help you obtain Saint Lucia citizenship in 3 to 4 months. No English test and no minimum stay required. Only your will to contribute to Saint Lucia’s national development.
In exchange, you will be rewarded with an inheritable Saint Lucia citizenship, which will grant you permanent residency status and let you apply for a powerful second passport with visa-free access to 142 destination including Schengen area and UK.
The Commonwealth of Saint Lucia is an English-speaking island with a population of 178,844. Its capital, Castries, is home to more than 20,000 Saint Lucians. Covering a total area of 617 km2, the island of Saint Lucia is surrounded by Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados, and Martinique in the Caribbean Sea. It’s a mountainous paradise full of tourism attractions like rain forests, boat trips, a drive-in volcano, the vaporous zone of Sulphur Springs, and the iconic twin peaks called The Pitons. Like many other countries in its region, the Commonwealth of Saint Lucia’s official currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar.
You can qualify for Saint Lucia citizenship by donation if you make a minimum contribution of US$100,000 to the National Economic Fund. This is a governmental fund that sponsors different projects.
● The contribution rises to US $140,000 if you want to include your wife or husband in the application.
● If you have one or two children (or other qualifying dependents), the donation must be of US $150,000.
● Any additional dependent will cost US $25,000 (provided that he or she qualifies to be included in your application). This is regardless of the dependent’s age.
Dependent siblings between 18 to 25 years old
Main applicant and spouse
Additional dependents (except siblings between 18 and 25 years old)
Approved real estate options to obtain Saint Lucia citizenship by investment in real estate are mostly branded hotels, resorts, and high-end boutique properties.
● The minimum investment is US $300,000 plus administrative fees.
● Government fees for a single investor is US $30,000 but escalates to US $45,000 if he or she applies with a spouse.
● Government fees for dependents under 18 years old cost US $5,000 and US $10,000 if they’re over 18 years old.
Here, it is necessary to carry out a binding process and a Sale and Purchase Agreement. You’ll also need to obtain an escrow agent and an escrow agreement to deposit the funds in an escrow bank account.
Dependent siblings below 18 years old
US $25,000 per applicant
Dependent siblings between 18 and 25 years old
US $50,000 per applicant
Main applicant with up to 3 dependents (excluding siblings)
Main applicant with up to 5 dependents (excluding siblings)
Main applicant with 6 or more dependents (excluding siblings)
Another option to qualify for Saint Lucia citizenship is investing in government bonds. These must have a minimum value of US $500,000 and must be held for a period of 5 years under your name. These bonds are non-interest bearing.
● If the applicant wants to apply for Saint Lucia citizenship along with his or her spouse, then the bonds purchased should be worth US $535,000 instead of US $500,000.
● If a married couple wants to qualify for Saint Lucia citizenship along with their children (up to 2), the cost of bonds must be US $550,000.
● Each additional dependent sums US$25,000.
Government-approved enterprise projects include ports, roads, bridges, specialty restaurants, offshore universities, agro-processing plants, research facilities, etc.
These investments are key for the country’s infrastructure development. They must be worth at least US $3,500,000 for sole applicants to be considered for the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program.
Applicants can also contribute with US $1,000,000 in projects with a minimum value of US $6,000,000. The rest of the funds should be covered by other applicants in the program.