Terms and conditions
Welcome to Second Passport Consultants (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”). We are an authorized agency offering Citizenship by Investment and Golden Visa programs services, and we are recognized as government-approved agents by several countries.
As you have just clicked our Terms of Service, please pause, grab a cup of coffee and carefully read the following pages. It will take you approximately 20 minutes.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our web pages located at https://secondpassport.net (hereinafter referred to as the ”Website”, “Site”) owned and operated by Second Passport Consultants.
Thank you for being responsible!
Access and Use of the Site
You must only use the Site in accordance with these Terms and any applicable law.
You must not (or attempt to):
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks that host the Site;
- use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
- interfere with security-related or other features of the Site.
We do not warrant that the Site will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Site.
You must not link to our Site or any part of our Site in a way that damages or takes advantage of our reputation, including but not limited to:
- in a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us when there is none; or
- in a way that is illegal or unfair.
Information on this Site
The Site and the content on the Site are subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by or licensed to Second Passport Consultants.
You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Site, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by emailing at [email protected].
- You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms.
- You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- We also encourage you to review Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://policies.google.com/
Use by Minors
- Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old.
- By accessing or using any of Company, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms.
- If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
- Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Second Passport Consultants and its licensors.
- Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Arab Emirates. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Second Passport Consultants.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
- If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to [email protected], with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims” You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at [email protected].
Error Reporting and Feedback
- You may provide us directly at [email protected] with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (the “Feedback”).
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other rights, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party, and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links to Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Second Passport Consultants.
- We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
- We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that Second Passport Consultants shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- These services are provided by company on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services, their content, and any services or items obtained from us is at your sole risk.
- Neither company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the services, their content, or any services or items obtained through the services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the services or any services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however it arises (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of the company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
- You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- The failure of us exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
Changes to Service
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Amendments to Terms
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service at any time by posting updates/amended terms and changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
- Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your breach of any law or the right of a third party.
Waiver and Severability
- No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email [email protected] or by phone number: +971521952222